Wednesday, December 15, 2010

If you were absent on Wednesday December 15

Chemistry A- I took a completion grade on the Electron Configuration worksheet. We reviewed the worksheet and talked about the Noble Gas configuration as well as other subjects (valence electrons, number of orbitals and electrons on each energy level)etc. Next, I lectured on Mendeleev and the first Periodic Table. We discussed the differences of the modern Periodic Table to Mendeleev's table. We concluded our discussion with names and characteristics of the s, p, d and f blocks of the Periodic Table. Electron Configuration Quiz tomorrow.

Intro to Chemistry- The students took the Test over Chapter 18 and density. I assigned new vocabulary words (Chapter 19) and a new method to completing the vocabulary assignment. Finally, I asked the students to read chapter 19.

Integrated Science B- First, I collected the Taxonomy Project. Next, we went over the quiz we took yesterday. Finally, I gave notes on Ecology. We didn't complete the notes, so I did not assign the worksheet. The students will get that worksheet tomorrow. The Ecology quiz has been bumped back to Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment