Thursday, February 17, 2011

If you were absent on Thursday Feb. 17th

Chemistry A- The class started by 1/2 sheet scrapping the two worksheets from Tuesday. Second, I collect the lab over Determining the Gram Atomic Mass of an Element. Next, the students got into co-op learning groups to go over their conversions I quiz. Finally, I worked examples of how to calculate percent composition. I assigned a worksheet over percent composition.

Intro to Chemistry- First, the students grade the worksheet over identifying chemical equations. Next, the class took a quiz over balancing equations. Third, I presented the powerpoint over Chapter 23 section 4. Lastly, I assigned the worksheet Section 3 Reinforcement.

Integrated Science B- Class started by taking a quiz over the periodic table. After the quiz, the students worked on the Science World- Oceans Revealed. The students will finish the Science World tomorrow. Also, the Periodic Table Test is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment