Wednesday, March 9, 2011

If you were absent on Wednesday March 9th

Chemistry B- First, I assigned the students to their seats and went over classroom rules. Next, I discussed my Blog (Braun's Beaker Blog) and showed the students my website. Then, we discussed Tornado and Fire Drill procedures. Finally, I assigned a worksheet over Chemical Quantities review.

Biology B- To start things off, I assigned the students to their seats and discussed the classroom rules. Second, the students filled out the clock partner sheet. Third, I showed the students my website and told them about the blog (Braun's Beaker Blog). Fourth, we discussed Fire and Tornado Drill procedures. Fifth, I gave notes over Chapter 12- Molecular Genetics. Finally, I assigned the Assessment Questions on 12.1 (#1, 2, & 4).

No comments:

Post a Comment