Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Tuesday October 4

AP Biology- To start class off, the students graded the chapter 2 quiz they took yesterday.  Then, we started notes over Chapter 3.1 and 3.2.  I asked the students to read the Lab- How many drops of water can fit on a penny?


Biology A- First, I took a completion grade on the Animal/ Plant Coloring worksheet.  Next, the students graded the worksheet over 7.4.  Then, the students performed Investigation 5.2 of the BSCS book.  We will finish the lab tomorrow.  Also, the students will have a quiz over organelles and functions tomorrow.


Chemistry A- Today, we started class by grading the quiz over ionic compounds.  Next, I gave notes over binary molecular compounds and naming acids.  Third, I introduced the lab over Iron (II) and Iron (III).  Finally, I assigned the worksheet over naming binary molecular compounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment